Sunday 17 December 2017

THE 10 MOST DISAPPOINTING ALBUMS OF 2017

I AM DISAPPOINT 2017



Let me explain. This isn't quite a list of the 10 worst albums of 2017, because I don't actively go out and listen to albums I suspect I know will be terrible. For example the latest Chris Brown, Linkin Park and Nickelback albums, I already knew would be awful and if I haven't enjoyed the artists previous work, I'm not going to listen to them now.

To qualify for this list, I feel like the artists either have to have made some great works in the past, or there should be some kind of expectation that these albums wouldn't completely suck. So here are my 10 biggest disappointments of 2017.

Please like, share and subscribe!
Do you agree with my picks?
Did you dislike any of these covers?
What were your favourite covers of 2017?
Let me know in the comments!

MORE FROM FRENCHIE'S REVIEWS:

No comments:

Post a Comment